Angela is very experienced in advising clients in all facets of employment law.
Employment law Specialist
Mob: 0488 980 055
Suite 602 Level 6 ‘The Rocket’, 203 Robina Town Centre Drive,
Robina Qld 4226
Ph: 07 5593 1665
Other Regional Offices
The following questions were asked by the BEN Network members;
(1) Angela, what get’s you out of bed every morning, both professionally and personally?
No day is the same and I gain huge satisfaction from helping Employers out of difficult stressful situations by navigating them through their responsibilities within Employment law.
On a personal level I have two very adventurous, resilient, never give up children who inspire me every day.
(2) Can you please define what it is that you do?
I find plain English solutions to Employers employment law problems, and I do this in a very cost effective manner.
(3) How do you achieve this?
I focus and identify what the Employers needs are, what there risks are, and come up with strategies and solutions around these circumstances, so as to successfully navigate through the issues and onto specific answers and solutions.
(4) Angela what do you think defines your value?
I remove the fear and emotion replacing these paralysing emotions with clear and tangible solutions. My lengthy experience in Employment Law and background in Commercial Litigation provides a welcome holistic approach, which often unlocks and frees up stressful situations saving money and headaches all round.
(5) Can you describe your ideal Client type/attributes
- An Employer who is stressing over a current employee problem such as an employee who is making a claim or is complaining, or the Employer needs to remove a staff member.
- An Employer that wants to be proactive and improve their compliance with the legislation, strengthening up their foundations in order to reduce potential ongoing risks to their business, especially if they are on a growth curve and scaling up – The danger here is replicating an existing problem which will become a major financial risk to the business.